Albert Einstein might be most famous for his theory of relativity, and the famous formula E=MC2, but he has also given the world some choice words of wisdom during his prolific life. Here are some of our favorites:
- Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically.
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.